[linux-dvb] Re: Sat-HOWTO

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 08:10:09PM +0200, Roberto Arcomano wrote:
> > Stefan Hagendorn found at http://www.lindy.cc/dvb/
>
> Sorry, you can retype name address, It seems to be unreachable.
> Thank you
> Roberto Arcomano

Hmmm ... I've done a cur&paste such as

      http://www.lindy.cc/dvb

and I'm able to reach this URL at least at Wed May 2 11:41:07 CEST 2001.
BTW: the FAQ at this pages says that AC3 isn't possible with this card
on J2 ... is this true?  If I read the source of dvb-0.9-20010407 I'll
see something like a handling of AC3 sound streams therefore the question
raise up if it is possible to handle an AC3 sound track just like a normal
sound/language track and put them via J2 onto a S/PDIF connector (coax or
optical as buyable at http://www.optibits.com/index3_en.html).

Also tha latest VDR CVS snapshot posted by Klaus seems to
handle an AC3 pid.

       Werner