[linux-dvb] Re: Cable Transponders (Patch Release 1.2.1 of DTV)

> I had to modify transponders.dcl for my dvb-c (Telekom
> Munich) as follows:
>
> set Cable_Transponders {
>    {346 C 6900}
>    {354 C 6900}
>    {362 C 6900}
>    {370 C 6900}
>    {378 C 6900}
>    {386 C 6900}
>    {394 C 6900}
>    {402 C 6900}
>    {410 C 6900}
>    {426 C 6900}
>    {434 C 6900}
>    {442 C 6900}
> }

Thanks a lot for this. I don't have cable, therefore I'm not able to keep
the settings contributed on an actual state.

> Also, I have to #define NO_DATABASE 1 inside database.c to
> really disable database functions.
> Within the Makefile it is being ignored...(?)

This figures out to be a very strange problem. It was reported by several
people, but I don't have any problems...I will have a look into that.

Regards,

Rolf