[linux-dvb] Re: problem with IR receiver

> For me this only works on the 2.1 card.

Ok, I have now figured out that I have to disconnect my CI board to make the
IR receiver on the DVB card work. I can now see the IR events coming from
the driver ("[...] lirc_dvb: ircom=80000001") but lircd doesn't do anything.
I think this is due to a wrong lircd.conf. I tried both the file I used with
my IrDA receiver and one I modified from LIRC's sample RC-5 config file but
it didn't work out. Does anyone have a lircd config file that works with the
Hauppauge remote control or could someone give me a hint where to search for
the problem?

Thanks,
hh