[linux-dvb] Re: Timing recording

On Čt, 2002-12-12 at 17:25, Alexandre CONRAD wrote:

> >I think that you should play with EPG data (if they are any).
> >I guess it is only real solution for (not only) your problem.
> >

> I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to that... what's EPG data ? What's the idea of
> it ?

The EPG data stands for "electronic program guide", so, there
are infos about current and next programme. There is one
"little" problem, that no every programm has its own EPG
data, so some channels can't be driven by EPG.

Try learn more by googling it :) A real EPG data in XML
format you can find here http://epglive.de/.

/Honza