[linux-dvb] Re: automatic AD cutting [was "Timing recording"]

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:56:58 +0100, Alexandre CONRAD
<aconrad.tlv@magic.fr> wrote:

> I guess having a "tolerance" on the image should do. But of course, that
> makes it more sophisticated.

How much do you know about image recognition?
What you want is possible, but it needs a lot of processing power.

> In my case, I guess the image would always
> be the same.

The image that *you* recognize is always the same, but a lot of bits in
the lower level may be different because of encoding, tansmission and
decoding errors.

Emil