[linux-dvb] Re: Driver doesn't replay recordings from RTL

Klaus Schmidinger writes:

 > > > Too bad you deleted it - you probably could have watched it using the
 > > > old firmware...

I added a small fix to ntuxplayer that sends another play command if
the poll on the video device comes back with 0 too often. This is no
real fix of the problem, which is probably due to buffer sizes in the
firmware. We will see that we can get that fixed.
Has anyone tried if remuxing an RTL recording solves the problem?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |