[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with a DVB-T

I am struggling on with my DVB-T card.

I still have very bad reception. I have tried several tricks
with the antenna signal, for example I made a simple high
pass filter, and have gotten it to improve somewhat, but it is
still far from good or acceptable.

Any hints, tips or tricks are mostly welcome!

I now need some help from you tuner/frontent people out there.

The tuner is an ALPS TDLB7 without internal D/A and has a
pinout which is a mix of this:
<http://www3.alps.co.jp/WebObjects/catalog.woa/HTML/BroadcastingComponent/T
errestrialTuner/TDL/TDL_E.HTML>
and this: <http://www.alps.co.kr/pdf/eng/01/eb0601c.pdf>
(it has the pins 16..19 as the Korean TDLB7 but the rest as
the Japanese one, and it is missing pins 20..32).

Question 1:
The module is supposed to get 9V and 32V, it gets 8.75V and
28.85V on those pins. How critical are those voltages?

Question 2:
The module is made for 470..862MHz. Could my problem be
that there are lower frequency signals in my RF feed that
interferes in the tuner? In other words: that the
first filter doesn't remove lower frequency signals
good enough (I think)?

Question 3:
Does anyone have any other good ideas on what to look for?

Question 4:
What is "AS" signal (pin 9)? I am just curious.

Thanks for any help!

/ragge