[linux-dvb] Re: Any confirmed success under RedHat 8.0?

Le Dimanche 23 Mars 2003 13:40, Holger Waechtler a écrit :
> Please ask any distribution-related questions on the mailing
> lists/forums/irc channels that care about them, the linux-dvb mailing
> list is not intended to provide installation and linux newbie support.

Thank you for the answer. The purpose of my question was to say I was getting
back to RedHat 8.0. Therefore, I would like to know whether a single person
was able to compile DVB under RedHat 8.0 or not.

If the answer is NO, I would like to provide access to my system remotely
using SSH. Can DVB bve compiled under RedHat 8.0?

Any help welcome, I am quite desperate.
Cheers, Jean-Michel