[linux-dvb] am adding analog module support for DVB-C

Hello developers at convergence,

I am currently working on changes in the dvb module source to support
the analog module for the DVB-C cards.
I've collected all necessary documentation and got an idea how all the parts fit together.

Some simple functions like audio mixer settings and audio path routing within the MSP3403 chip are currently working.
Therefore I added an new AUDIO_DAC type into the av7110.c. So the SetVolume function work for DVB-C card with analog module.

But currently I have no idea how the analog TV functionality should be added to the ioctl interface. Can it be a part of the DVB-API? I think this is not the right place for it. But building a own video4linux device would prevent us from using DVB and analog TV at the same time.

The analog video output from the AD-converter saa7113 is connected to the port D1 B at the SAA7146. So I must switch the SAA7146 to another port, when someone wants to see analoge channels.

What do you think? What would be the better interface for userspace?

 Greeting Tim Lapawa