[linux-dvb] Re: Which DVB-S budget card?

Emard wrote:
Any recommendations?  And what about suppliers here in the UK?

Almost every technotrend-compatible 7146 based budget clone
will do. I have old satelco and it works with dvb-kernel
from one month ago.

However for me latest dvb-kernel budget code seems having
completely broken budget support (oops during insmod or
kernel boot if comipiled in) for both 2.4 and 2.5 kernels.
Anybody got budgets working on latest dvb-kernel?
can you please report the complete ksymoops log?

Holger