[linux-dvb] Re: 2 same budgets don't work

Some say it's not possible to use more than one budget card at a
time, some say they are able to use several cards. Do I just have
bad luck with my two similar cards when I can't use them at the
same time?

Is there any tips on which budget terrestrial cards I should get
to get them work together? Or if I turn the matter a bit: is there
any hope that any time soon there will be a fix to the budget
drivers so multiple cards will be supported without question. Or
should I just get rid of one of my Hauppauge Nova-T cards and try
to find a full featured -T card instead somewhere?

//jani

--
jani.lahti@iki.fi  --  http://www.iki.fi/jani.lahti/  -- 050 345 0030
       Todelliset kunniamerkit näkyvät vain saunassa. -- T.Rautavaara