[linux-dvb] Re: 2 same budgets don't work

Hi,

Jani Lahti wrote:
Some say it's not possible to use more than one budget card at a
time, some say they are able to use several cards. Do I just have
bad luck with my two similar cards when I can't use them at the
same time?

Is there any tips on which budget terrestrial cards I should get
to get them work together? Or if I turn the matter a bit: is there
any hope that any time soon there will be a fix to the budget
drivers so multiple cards will be supported without question. Or
should I just get rid of one of my Hauppauge Nova-T cards and try
to find a full featured -T card instead somewhere?
I think you should do your best to improve the driver, please report in detail what exactly are your problems, try to find the bug and post a fix.

Nobody of the people who were saying 'I'min troubles with my budget cards' reported an oops log (produced using ksymoops or a similiar tool) or any details they found by debugging the driver.

Since we have only a single Nova-PCI-S here we can't do much more than waiting for somebody who can reproduce the problem and has the energy to isolate the bug...

Holger