[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle pctv sat

Mike Pieper schrieb:

Am Mon, 2003-04-21 um 18.56 schrieb Holger Waechtler:

just update your CVS tree, it's there.

Yes I found it. I thought the latest version on the
experimental-pinnacle branch would be the right one.

Hi,

where is the file in the dvb-kernel tree? I didn't find it. I used the
file from the DVB tree and patched it. Now it looks better but it still
does not work. With dvbstream I get the following output:

polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_HAS_CARRIER
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_TIMEDOUT
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency

What could that mean?

szap still does not work, there just is no output when reading from dvr0.

I'll play around with it again tomorrow, but it would be kind if someone
could tell me where to find an app that is definitely working, because I
don't know if my dvbstream version is the right one.

Thanks for any help,
Volker