[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle pctv sat

Mike Pieper wrote:
Am Mon, 2003-04-21 um 18.56 schrieb Holger Waechtler:

Can you please report if this one works for you?
The version from CVS didn't work. I found the reasons for it and fixed
it. Please find attached a patch. I think this patch will make you happy
because it's very little.
:) applied.

It would be nice if Volker Cordes, who was also interested in this
driver, could report if this one works for him too.

What's missing to make this a "out of the box solution", is the change
in the Makefile and a proper load script for the modules. Could you
change the makefile (add of cx24110.o) please Holger? What about the
load script. Would you like to add the "pinsmod.sh" or do you have a
better solution?
well, I don't like these scripts but don't know a better solution off-hand. I added your script to CVS. Would you be willing to add some documentation lines to the READMEs (or write READMEs where you think they should exist;)?

Holger