[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T - Further problems

I remember that this happend also here, when DVB-T still was on test in Berlin. It looked like a crash of the frontends internal system controller. That's why I would like to know if this also happens with the windows driver, because then it could be a SP8870 firmware problem. I tried to change the code to get a better reset of the system controller, but didn't succeed. I think just reloading the dvb-ttpci module helped. Can you find out if that's the same on your machine? Or do you have to reload all modules?
I haven't yet tried these yet. I will give it a try as you say. I assume that narrowing it down to dvb-ttpci is a start?

I will try the windows driver as well and try to reproduce. It will be tomorrow evening before I can report back now though.
Just changed channel three times with tzap (using CVS with your extra patch) and then the driver stopped producing output. The tuner appeared to tune, tzap gave the usual output lines as it locked on and then tuned, but no output from the /dev/dvb/adaptor/dvr0 device

I did rmmod dvb-ttpci and then insmod it. Wait 10-15 secs and output was back again. No other modules needed to be dropped and re-inserted. Does this help at all?

I will now try and repro under windows...

Thanks for your interest