[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T - Further problems

> I will now try and repro under windows...

Yep, just confirmed that it happens in windows too.  Reloading the
application is enough to make it work again (there is a long pause as it
fires up, so I guess it reloads the microcode every time.)

I am slightly guessing here, but I would say that it dies only when I switch
to a different multiplex, not when I retune to another channel within a
single multiplex.  I could test this exhaustively if it was interesting
info?

Is this what others see?