[linux-dvb] Re: problems with Nova-T card in UK with new DVB driver

At 14:05 29/04/2003, you wrote:
I use the same versions of VDR and drivers as you but I have no such problems.
There may be differences (apart from frequency!) in the channels.conf
but I don't have mine here at work. I do know that I have 0 instead
of the 27500 field and in the third field I don't have the D12 part - IRRC
Sorry I don't have any better suggestions.
You're using a dxr-3 right? I thought I read a post by someone saying he had the same problem with a dxr-3. Maybe it's av7110 related after all...

I seem to remember, when I was running the av7110 in debug mode once, that whenever the error occurred the value for pread=%08x didn't equal pwrite=%08x anymore all of a sudden. Usually on channels where everything works pread is always pwrite... I couldn't figure out what could have corrupted the data in the buffer though.