[linux-dvb] Re: [vdr] Re: ERROR (dvbdevice.c,533)

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:37:59AM +0200, Uwe Ortner wrote:

[...]
> I unmounted the analog module because it was mentioned some time before
> it would cause error on the video output ...

I never heard about that ...

> Right now i plugged it in again, and analog sound works now :)

Fine!

> but I still do not have any sound on the scart(!)
>
> Can we fix the Scart Sound problem also?

This is not a driver issue.

You have to connect

TV AUDIO L OUT \
                +---- AUDIO MAIN
TV AUDIO R OUT /

Please have a look at the manual, page 13

You need a two chinch plugs on 3.5 mm stero jack Y adapter.

> BTW: there are no jumpers on the card

You have removed two jumpers before you mounted the analogue module
the first time! (Manual, page 8)

> Regards
> uwe

Ciao,
Andreas
--
Andreas Kool (akool@akool.de * akool@isdn4linux.de * http://www.akool.de)
PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA A5 BD