[linux-dvb] Re: Receiving high resolution weather satellite pictures from HotBird

Hi,

I started dvbnet with the parameters I found in the PDF td15 from Eumetsat.
With the network sniffer ethereal I capture indeed  a lot of data. You talk
about 'Standard File Delivery'. Where can I find more information about that
standard.
Thanks for any info.
Grtz,

hugo