[linux-dvb] Re: Understanding (widespread) TT DVB-T crash

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

>> My symptoms are that after tuning to different channels (must be on
>> different mux streams), then the card locks up in some way.  VDR still
>> displays stuff on the screen, so I assume OSD is still working, but no tv
>> signal.  From memory tzap still appears to work quite normally, however, I
>> get no output from the /dev/dvb devices.
>
> You are confusing me. Does it tune (does tzap report FE_HAS_LOCK), or
> doesn't it? Do you have any error messages in the kernel log
> (dmesg or /var/log/...)?

There is nothing in the logs. Tuning *seems* to work, but the output of
tzap doesn't change - even if you tune to a new channel.
Whether it reports FE_HAS_LOCK I cannot say at this point but the next
time it happens I'll double check and send a note.

Cheers,
Juri