[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and analog support - I first test

Hello Andreas,

vdr-analogTV-0.8.3 does include support for the analog-module, but its
useless at the moment because the grabbing-functions of the analog-module
driver are broken :-(
Unfortunately, yes. As I have already written in another mail, please be patient.

I'm still waiting for a better version of dvb-kernel ...
And yes, you are right, sound is'nt implemented yet :-(
I'm short on time currently and I'm still waiting for some informations about the analog module. But I hope that I can address the capture problem in the next week.

(Yes I know that I promised this the other week, too, ... 8-/

Ciao,
Andreas
CU
Michael.