[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and analog support - I first test

Hello Tomahawk,

I tried to get the anaog module to work with XaW TV and DVB Driver 05072003
You need the "dvb-kernel" driver.

> kernel: av7110(0): DVB-C analog module detected, initializing MSP3400

The "DVB" driver only has basic DVB-C support, ie. it simply initializes the MSP3400 correctly, so that you get sound on your DVB-part. It has no support for the analog inputs.

But as I have already written in another mail: there are currently capture problems (so the analogtv module for vdr does not work) and there is no sound currently.

Thanks
Thomas
CU
Michael.