[linux-dvb] Australia

Ok i have asked this for over a year now so i'd thought id see how things are going, Are there any cards that support frequencies 6,7,8 and UHF/VHF which is needed for Australia. TechnoTrend Over a year ago told me they where in mid developement of a card that will support these features for Australia, But i never did get any followup...
??
Anyone else got any advice , I've been waiting over 2 years to build a VDR box here in Aussie :).

Dylan D.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index