[linux-dvb] Hello, questions about 2.6 kernel and DVB

Title: Hello, questions about 2.6 kernel and DVB

Is there any FAQ or guide about how to setup DVB cards using the 2.6 kernel?

I have a Via Epia board and a Nebula Digitv card.  I have compiled the 2.6 kernel correctly and it boots.  I have the DVB modules compiled in (the loadable module support is off).  I would like to use video lan (www.videoLan.org) if possible.  I am also using Redhat 9 (it's what I know best).

I really just want to get a server set up to send the video over IP.  I plan to use the videolan server for this, but I'm open to sugestions.  I'm not a Linux newbie, but not a Linux oldie either, kinda a middlie.

Thank you,

Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index