[linux-dvb] Re: Getting in shape for 2.6

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

The main difference is in the init code and the bandwidth setting code. I reorganised the driver so there was a tda10045h_init() and a tda10045h_set_bandwidth() function. Later I will add a tda10046_init() and a tda10046_set_bandwidth() function.

Or would it be better from a getting-it-into-linux point of view to split it up? I need a definite yes or no please... otherwise I will leave it as it is.
If only the two functions differ then it perfectly makes sense to keep the driver a single file.

Holger