[linux-dvb] Re: Nexus-s video feed lost (Card/Diseqc Issue?)

> I haven't tried mythtv yet, but doesn't it use a software MPEG decoder
> for Nova/Budget cards? If so, I guess the slow program switching speeds is a
> result of the pre-buffering done by the software MPEG decoder.

I assume you're right.

Btw, on the card issue... I was taking the "last resort option" of just
taking the card out and putting it back in to the PC... and it started
to work again - I do not understand what happened, but anybody with same
symptoms might want to try the same.

Petri