[linux-dvb] How to use CA module ?

Hello,

Linux DVB API 1.0.0 seems to be great ! But before using it I have some questions about CA implementation :
The document seems to notice that 4 hardware solutions could be kept :
#define CA_CI 1 /* CI high level interface */
#define CA_CI_LINK 2 /* CI link layer level interface */
#define CA_CI_PHYS 4 /* CI physical layer level interface */
#define CA_SC 128 /* simple smart card interface */

What are the difference between them ? How to use them ? Only Open/Close methods are documented ?
How can I use them (hardware) with my DVB card (TI AV7110 based card) ?
What kind of software I have to use for connecting a smartcard, if I use an external smartcard reader connected to RS 232 interface ?

I succeeded to obtain couple of CWs (Odd/Even Control Word) from ECMs using DEMUX interface, but API doesn't have any method to :
- put them to ECD module (European Common Descrambler)
How can I passed CWs
- select which stream have to be descramble with them

Moreover, I have noticed that 3 CA Descrambling methods could be used :
#define CA_ECD 1
#define CA_NDS 2
#define CA_DSS 4
I suppose that ECD is for European Command Desrambling, NDS is for NDS CA and I don't know DSS ?

What kind of card support ECD ? NDS or DSS ?

Please, could you help me ?

Best regards