[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C QAM128 errors and signal strength

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Jarkko Lavinen wrote:
> Jaakko, it would be interesting to try the box in your house and see your
> figures with official HTV digibox.

  Yes sure, that would be interesting.  Email or call me about when you
have time to bring it here.

  Btw I updated only a couple of days ago finally to vdr-1.2.5 and latest
DVB CVS, and I am getting more block errors (visual feeling) and one
recording was lost because of this, completely garbled.  Until now I had
perfectly working system.  When will I learn not to fiddle with a working
configuration.. no actually I wanted to get DVD working and therefore
updated everything.  Anyway I'll try to isolate the problem with DVB CVS
some time next week.  It is not bad, just a tad more unreliable.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com
Pursimiehenkatu 29-31 B, FIN-00150 Helsinki, Finland     http://www.foreca.com