[linux-dvb] Re: Dma problem? was Re: Re: can't record some channelswith vdr and a nova-s budget card.

Brad Campbell wrote:
Claas Hilbrecht wrote:

For example if card->bt->last block == 14 and
card->bt->finished block is supposed to be 20, it is really going to be 4.
So the loop is going to dump the entire dma buffer from block 15 right
around to block 4. duplicating heaps of old data..

Someone more conversant with the dma code in bt878.c and dvb-bt8xx.c
please slap me with a clue stick and tell me I'm wrong.
Ok, I have been sufficiently slapped. I'm wrong. Code is ok.

Brad