[linux-dvb] Re: can't record some channels with vdr and anova-s budget card.

There has also been another guy reporting problems with a recent revision
of the Nova-CI with a slightly different Philips SU1278 tuner module than
the old ones. So I guess for these models some bits need to get set
differently...

Are you talking about the thread above? If yes I think my card looks like this one. I will make a photo and get all useful information of the card asap.

If it helps I can even send one of the developers these cards to make some tests.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de