[linux-dvb] Re: DEC 2000-t troubles with 2.4 kernel

Holger Waechtler wrote:
OK - one final question :-)

There are two FEC_ fields in channels.conf (code rate HP & LP). Which of these fields corresponds to the program information page, and how does the other field get set?

When hierarchy is HIERARCHY_NONE only the HP code rate is used. Otherwise you need to specify both.
Many thanks to all who replied. I now having a working channels.conf file (well, for BBC1 and Channel 4 anyway, just a matter of filling in the blanks for other channels now). tzap works, and I successfully recorded some snippets from /dev/dvb/dvr0 :-)

If there's any interest, I can post my channels.conf file for the Hannington transmitter when it's ready.

--
Des Herriott Senior Systems Support Consultant
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd. (EMEA) Tel: +44 118 924 6082