[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-t, Cologne DVB test-mode, howto, guide

> Signal strength for me here is about 30-40% as reported by
> the DEC2000-t.

I presume you mean from the DEC's on-screen display.  Don't trust the driver's
values!  I haven't got around to figuring out how to get real signal strength
et al values from the box yet ;)

> Good luck with the driver, though. I have been reading
> through Mr. Woods' sources for the past couple hours, and
> have lost all hopes of being able to contribute anything. So
> I do appreciate your work all the more.

If the code is messy or unclear in places, please let me know so that I can
tidy it up or add appropriate comments.  If you just aren't getting it
though, you might find that it just requires a little perserverence.  If
you're really interested in what the driver is doing, load the module with
the option debug=1.  This will fill your logs up with junk.

Cheers,
Alex