[linux-dvb] Re: CI implementation question

Dear Experts,

My question is more general and concerns differences between the
CI in NOVA/Budget and ff/Premium cards since I have difficulty
understanding
the difference between the two cards.

The CI does not work with NOVA (yet:) but CI works with ff cards because
there is implementation of its protocols on the av  chip.

But the question is: is it possible to get DECRYTPED Transport Stream
out from the ff card if one has CAM+card for encrypted package? Or some
other form of decrypted stream (PS, PES?). I would like to stream the
decrypted stream to several places at home. Is that possible with ff
cards?