[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C CI and RGB

"Andre Neumann" <chef@andre-neumann.de> wrote:
> So i assume, it is maybe a driver problem or so. Anyone can help ?

I am positive that it is not a driver issue (at least not with the DVB
HEAD drivers I still use) as I have just upgraded my DVB-C lately and
have had no problem at all related to RGB out.

PS: As a sidenote for anyone that's interested; the Irdeto 4.9SE CAM
works flawelessly for Premiere (including Activations via Cable) with
VDR 1.2.6... using a Siemens DVB-C w/ CI-Module that is! It it only were
possible to decrypt more than one channel simultaneously...

Regards...
Fabian