[vdr] Re: DXR3 and AC3overDVB patch errors - kernel 2.6.7-rc2-mm1Fedora 2

Sebastian Frei wrote:

Hi,

I think the Denon recognises the stream correctly, but there is just no AC3
5.1 transmitted by the tv station.
Only some movies on weekends have 5.1 sound.

I have tried this a couple of times when now and next OSD information shows the red AC3 text. My vdr+dxr3 setup outputs AC3 (and H&K receiver recognizes it) but it needs to be enabled each time manually from the dxr3 menu. Why is it done this way? I'd prefer to output AC3 automatically when available.

Cheers,
Seppo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index