[vdr] If you want great vdr experience and no fuss use Suse 9.1 !

I must report back mow much Suse 9.1 blew me away! In contrast to other
distros where you have to compile vdr maually (as I did with FedoraCore
2 or Mandrake) with Suse it comes compiled!

And if that is not enough Suse's installer detects your DVB card and
loads the modules automatically!

Great job Suse!

So if you like vdr I think there isn't better choice than Suse 9.1!

And before there wasn't a free download, now there is! Go look for Suse
9.1 personal.

Please reply with your experience with Suse to my personal email or to
this mail list.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index