[vdr] Re: VDR and Amd64

Hi,

> > Do you have a picture on TV-out? The logs could indicate that
> > everything is working fine on the second card.
>
> I can't look for this - I've no legacy TV ... ;-) But I think the
> primary card is working (syslog says that MPEG encoder was detected).
> And I can see the OSD. I havn't tried yet multiple recordings on
> different transponders to see if both cards are receiving input.

I've compiled the femon plugin and this shows a very bad signal quality.
So I've changed the cabling and now femon shows goog signal quality. But
now I get error messages:

dvb-ttpci: __av7110_send_fw_cmd(): timeout waiting for COMMAND idle
dvb-ttpci: av7110_send_fw_cmd(): av7110_send_fw_cmd error
dvb-ttpci: av7110_fw_cmd error

Bernd
--
Steal my cash, car and TV - but leave the computer!
        -- Soenke Lange <soenke@escher.north.de>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index