[vdr] Re: [Fwd: tcm universal remote control + lirc]

mhonarc@convergence.de(Marlen Caemmerer)  07.12.01 13:29

Once upon a time Marlen Caemmerer shaped the electrons to say...

>On 6 Dec 2001, Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>we changed it to a moderated mailing list which means that
>I have to approve every mail that comes from someone not subscribed
>with this adress.

Ah, Thanks!

>so nothing gets lost but it can take some time
>because I usually apply these mails only about twice a day and
>sometimes not on weekends.

>i will put a hint on this on the website.

Jepp, good idea!

I was already wondering why my mails sometimes arrives so late
on the list.

Of cause i have to mail with an other eMail addresse
than i have subscribed, because the spammers scans websites too
greps eMail addresse from there too and this would not be the
first mail list on which spammers are subscribed just to steal
new addresses. It's a mighht mare.

Is there a way

a) To cloak eMail addresses on the website archive/mail list?
   (Only an Index to allow communication by eMail)

b) That i can set the address i mail with to "free" ?
   (To reduce the overhead you have, because i change the
    eMail addresse monthly, normally)

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index