[vdr] Re: lipsynchonisation, Skew between image and audio

Rainer Zocholl wrote on wednesday, august 13th:
> There seem to be (sometimes?) a small skew (time offset) between
> image and audio:
>
> The  word is already spoken while the lips are still
> on the way to close.
>
> Pause, rewind and restart does not help
> It seems to be in the recording.

Same here on a recording from ARD/Das Erste. I had a recording for testing
purposes and had to make an MPEG file of it, so I used DS.JAR to demux it and
TMPGEnc to mux it again.
As DS.JAR always syncs the audio stream according to the timecode in the
videostream and the muxed stream was still not 100% in lipsync, I think this
problem is caused by the TV stations, not by the drivers or VDR.

With kind regards

Jörg