[vdr] Re: VDR and 4:2:2

Hi,

Rene Caspari wrote:

[4:2:2]
Looks strange, but let's first have a look what xine shows.
Xine crashes with "bad extension" if i tune in a 4:2:2 feed.
I assume, this channel is not available via ASTRA 19.2 East respectively HOTBIRD 13.0 East, is it?

If you would supply me a recording (60 seconds should do, or let's start with 5 MB at first) of that channel then I could have a look at it and check which extension causes xine to abort. Maybe it's easy to fix.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de