[vdr] Re: success-> Re: problems playing DVDs

Manuel Panea-Doblado wrote:
With vdr 1.3.20 and the last cvs version of the dvd plugin, everything
works perfect. The problems I had for getting the AC3 sound were due
to a VDR setting ("Use AC3 output  yes/no", or something similar)
being set to "yes" - either that's the default, wrong in my case
because I have no AC3 decoder, or I changed it during my tests and
then forgot about it.
Manuel,

Using vdr 1.3.20, latest cvs dvd plugin and vdr patches and dxr3 for
output I still don't get any audio. I can't find the vdr setting that
you mentioned. Do you remember where it is and what it's called. All I
can find are...
setup.conf:CurrentDolby = 0
setup.conf:UseDolbyDigital = 0
...but I still don't get any audio.