[vdr] Re: Streamdev Client

Thanks again, you are watching the ML like a hawk! Ok, I tried with both server and client as plugins, and still get the same message on running it. I am in process of putting xine on but was just testing to see it run first, that is the only reason I didn't have an output! But I don't think that is the issue. Wondering if the patched ver of streamdev I got is still broke for the client even though the site stated it was already prepatched for the client too. So who knows! I do appreciate the help, I will keep at it, was just seeing if there was something I was missing. I have used the server for a long time now I stream transcoding over VLC so I can watch while out of town! Works great. Just wanted to delve a little deeper and see what I could do across my laptops with control capability! I run a FF DVB also, but obviously this laptop won't have any DVB at all.
Chad!