[linux-dvb] Re: Echostar/Dish Network in USA w/Hauppauge Nagravision CAM

Hi!

* Vito Miliano <vito_linuxtv@perilith.com> [20011010 11:06]:
> I'm in the US, and I'm actually only about thirty minutes away from
> Hauppauge.  I kinda figured I'd drive on over and just ask for one.
> :)
>
> Should I call Hauppauge and ask?  Are they very helpful?  Or would I
> be better off just picking one up and trying it?

I wouldn't be sure they've got DVB-cards at hand there. After all, ATVEF
is the digital standard in the U.S., not DVB, iirc ... I suggest giving
a call first.

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - UIN: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do