[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T - Further problems

> Yes, I think the windows application is doing a complete initialization of
the
> card with every start.

Seems to be the case based on startup time.  Or perhaps windows unloads the
driver automatically, and the program reloads it...  Same either way

> But what does it mean if we have the same error in windows too?
>
> Same error in both drivers? Which version of the windows driver did you
test?

> An error in the microcode? Both drivers using the same, so maybe.

I used the same version of the windows driver as I got the microcode from,
ie 2.10a.  I can be sure of this because I had to unpack the CD onto my
windows machine and then grab the microcode from there.

> For me it would also be interesting if the latest Technotrend driver
(Version
> 2.15 from April) still has this error. Did made your test with this driver
or
> an older one?

I hadn't realised there was a new one.  I will give it a try tonight.  I
used 2.10a

Thanks