[vdr] Re: Can vdr work without antenna? (play recordings)

Sorry, I'm no developer and can't say that.

Walter

Nicolas Huillard schrieb:
It seem to me from you explanation that VDR will even work without any DVB card at all ?
Is it true ?
It still must find a device to display things, and softdevice will provide one - the CLE266 MPEG2 chipset of my EPIA-M 10k.

(I'm in the process of setting up VDR, but didn't actually decide for which DVB card I wish to have : depends on capabilities, card size, temperature, power, etc.)