[linux-dvb] Re: New DVB driver release 1.0.0-pre1

> it's pretty easy to build cross compilers under Debian. Below a quoted
> mail from one of the Debian Maintainers describing how you can do this.
>
> If you want to use the more generic approach you'll find plenty of
> cross-gcc-HOWTOs on the web.
>
> Holger

Is it? I tried that toolchain, and I'm failing with building of the
libc. It downloads something 10 MB from UK server, and then errors saying
some dependency db1-arm-something.blabla cannot be fount.

So I got only binutils working, no build for libc and no for gcc
from the toolchain. I thought someone have posted somewhere complete
deb package he got after successful toolchain invocation...

Emard