[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

At 16:06 07/07/2003, you wrote:
> The Grundig Tuner can tune UHF channels only, better use a cheap Nova-T
> or Nebula card and a DXR3 card from ebay as MPEG decoder. Or misuse a
> fullfeatured DVB-S card for decoding, this might still be cheaper than a
> fullfeatured DVB-T card...

Yes, this is what I'm currently thinking about.
Good scenatro, but please bear in mind with current drivers/firmware you've got to make sure you have a good sat or cable signal on the "misused" card, otherwise the ARM will crash after a couple of hours.