[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 details & B2C2 Inc drivers for new gcc version soon available

Hi,
   Of course I'll find out details of my new SS2
and send You as soon as possible.

Nowadays, I tried to use B2C2 Inc oryginal drivers and Linux SDK
precompiled temprary for newer gcc 3.2.x;
Oficial release of those new drivers version compiled with newer
version of GCC 3.2.x will be available soon after documentation updates at
  http://www.bbti.us/support.htm
as I was promised by people from Broadband Technologies Inc
(support for B2C2: wwww.bbti.com).
   Using those drivers I was able to tune my new SkyStar2,
however I couldn't lock tunner, but this is rather sattelite identyfication
mismach or signal quality loss while I'm starting from skratch
and also setuping my dish using satelite finder meeter....

Best regards.