[linux-dvb] Re: (not so) Brandnew Nova-Ci

 > The setup in question has a powered 5to4 multiswitch, all cables
 > being<=10m.

Thus there's no load on the "LNB power supply" -- might be a factor.
Yes, that corresponds with my observings. See [1] and esp. [2]. I didn't
think that a software fix is possible though, because the Windows driver
shows the same problems on my hardware.
I've never tried the windows drivers with the card but as Torsten Duwe said in the first message of this thread he tested the windows driver and that worked fine. Maybe there is the same problem with the windows driver too and only newer windows drivers work. If this is true than there must be something different for the new nova cards. Do you remember which windows driver version you've checked?

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de